**Endocrinology opportunity in Richmond, IN**
- Richmond is located 73 miles east of Indianapolis and 67 miles northwest of Cincinnati.
- 72,000 person service area
- Full-time, permanent
- Hospital employment with excellent compensation and benefits package.
- Work alongside experienced endocrinologist and 2 Advanced Practice Providers.
- Current patient wait times exceed 3.5 months.
- Office conveniently located in medical office building which is connected to the inpatient hospital and outpatient care center.
- Diabetes Education located within same clinic space.
- Open to 4 or 5 day work week schedules.
- Diagnose and treat patients with Endocrinology disorders.
- Deliver a broad range of Endocrinology medicine and therapeutic medicine.
- Assist in the exploration and research of potential new services and/or the expansion of existing services to improve the services provided.
- APP collaboration / supervision
**Equipment in Practice**
- A1C machines, ultrasound machine for Fine Needle Aspirations performed in office.
- Fine needle aspiration
**Health System Highlights**
- 24/7/365 Adult Hospitalist Program
- Excellent Specialty and Sub-Specialty Support
- 30-Bed Critical Care
- Open-Heart Program
- Medical staff of 200+ physicians
- Teaching options available
- 93% Board Certified
**About the Hospital:**
231-bed regional referral center located in east central Indiana. Primary care patient base covers 150,000 and secondary market for specialty services reaches 250,000! In 2008, opened a brand new Hospital, Outpatient Care Center and Medical Office Building after outgrowing their 100 year old campus! Quality and technology is top notch! Heart & Vascular Center's heart surgery program received the highest rating from Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), putting the hospital's program in the top 13% nationally.
The well-rounded medical staff of just over 200 physicians is large to offer many specialties and sub-specialties, but also small enough that you get to know all the physicians on a professional and personal level.
**About the Community:**
- Richmond, Indiana has a population of 40,000 in a county of 72,000.
- Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati.
- Midwestern Values
- Easy Access to Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Dayton
- Cost of living 22% below national average - Sperlings-Its not what you make, but, what you keep.
- Easy access to recreation-fishing, skiing, sailing, swimming, boating, cycling
- Home to Earlham College, Indiana University East and Ivy Tech Community College.
- Excellent private and public schools.
- Family oriented community with Performing Arts Center, Symphony Orchestra, Civic Theater, Museum, public and private golf courses, lots of local youth sports and activities, Brookville Lake, state and local parks and much more.
- Centerville, Indiana (located in Wayne County, just 10 minutes from Richmond) was voted one of the best places to raise kids in Indiana for 2011 by Business Week.