NES Health seeks a Full-Time Emergency Medicine Physician to join our practice at Cochocton Regional Medical Center located in Coshocton, Ohio.
About the Hospital
- 30 Bed Community Hospital
- Meditech EMR
- Anesthesiology (during the day)
- ICU (7 beds)
About the Program and Hours
- 10 bed ED
- 13,000 annual ED visits
- 13% admission rate from the ED
- 12 hour Physician Shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a)
- Active Ohio license in the state or ability to attain unrestricted state license
- Candidate Must be BE/BC in EM, IM, or FM
- Active ACLS, ATLS, PALS, and BLS
About the Community
What began over 100 years ago as a small local hospital has evolved into a 56-bed acute care hospital with a network of hospital-based clinics serving Coshocton County and the surrounding counties of Tuscarawas, Licking, Muskingum and Guernsey with quality family medicine and specialty care physicians.
NES Health, Transforming Patient Care, Together.
Physician owned and managed for almost 50 years, NES Health works relentlessly to attract and retain outstanding clinical talent, nurturing our providers with support and resources that foster professional success.