You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 8,000
- ED Beds: 5
- Patients/Hour: 0.9
- Admission Rate: 1.5%
- Trauma Designation: Level IV
- Stroke Certification: Level III
- Coverage: 12- and 24-hour shifts with 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- Qualifications: BC/BP in Emergency Medicine, or BC/BP in a primary specialty (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) with recent experience and current ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- Documentation: Picis CPOE EMR
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Centrally located, Madisonville is within a few hours of most major Texas cities—including Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio—and is just 30 minutes from Bryan/College Station. Whether enjoying the amenities at Lake Madison, playing golf, or shopping for antiques, you will find a great community with small town values and an excellent school system. Madison County is a great place to raise a family, build business interests, or retire to the country and enjoy the slow pace and fresh air.