Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 29,000
- Level III Trauma Center with integrated diagnostics
- 20% admission rate
- 29 main ED treatment rooms, including 3 resuscitation bays; 4 bed locked psychiatric care area.
- Radiology services within the ED Point of Care
- Ultrasound in the main ED
- Video laryngoscope, fiberoptic bronchoscope
- Dragon voice recognition used for charting; medical scribes available
- Emergency physicians do not write admitting orders
- Excellent ACLS certified nursing staff
- The new St. Anthony North Health Campus opened in March 2015, marking a new era in health care in north metro Denver. The 350,000 square-foot, 92 bed, $177 million expansion offers both inpatient and outpatient care with an emphasis on preventive health, wellness and health education.
- Serving the communities of Westminster, Erie, Brighton, Broomfield, Northglenn and Thornton
- Integrated primary and specialty care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgical series
- Primary Stroke center
- Women’s Center with private labor & delivery suites including bilingual doula support
- Hospital EMR: EPIC
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Westminster is an award-winning community with an international reputation for livability, a tradition of excellence in parks and recreation, a leadership role in technology and a reputation for sound financial management.
With direct access to major highways, Westminster's central location between Denver and Boulder puts it within easy reach of major business centers, retail centers and a variety of entertainment and recreational facilities. Activities in Denver or Boulder are a 20-minute drive in either direction, making it easy for sports enthusiasts to attend games of numerous professional sports teams
The list of other fun things to do in Westminster is endless. There's movie theaters, recreation centers, golf courses, park, open space trails, ice skating and roller skating, soccer, miniature golf, swimming and hundreds of restaurants and retail storys. The Westminster Promenade is the perfect place to spend time with family and friends, it is an outdoor pedestrian entertainment and business-oriented development in an attractive, resort-like setting. The Promenade includes areas for children to play, small performance areas, outdoor restaurants and cafes, a lake, trails, and sculptures to enjoy. Enjoy some of the finest Colorado entertainment presented through the North Metro Arts Alliance and the city's own free Summer Concert Series.
If history is your interest, take a step back in time and visit Westminster, as if it was 100 years ago by visiting the Bowles House Museum. Or, drive by the Pillar of Fire building - a majestic neo-Romanesque-style building built in 1892. Both buildings, along with others in the area, are listed on the National Register of Historical Places.