Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
· Location: Northern New Jersey (25 mins from Clifton, NJ)
· Specialty: Emergency Medicine
· Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board
Certified in Emergency Medicine
· Schedule: 36 clinical hours + 4 administrative hour (Choice of 8,
10, or 12 hour shifts)
· Duration: full-time, permanent w/ salary + benefits
· Compensation: $275,000 +
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at [Register to View]
ext. 807 or email Ryan at: [Register to View]
for more information regarding this opportunity.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Our client operates a 900-bed non-profit medical center in Northern New Jersey. They are currently searching for qualified physicians to join their established Emergency Medicine department that currently serves over 111,000 patients per year. This is a Level II emergency trauma center housing 75-beds.
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.