Full-Time, Part-Time ED Physician needed for Higgins General Hospital!
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- OR Board Certified in Primary Care with Emergency Medicine Fellowship
- OR Board Certified in Primary Care with 3 yrs ED experience
- Current ACLS, ATLS, PALS
- Current unrestricted Georgia medical license and DEA
- 12hrs APP coverage 7 days/wk
- EMR: MedHOST - Soon to be EPIC
- Moderate acuity
- No hospitalist duties
- Part of Tanner Health Systems
- Competitive hourly rates
- Independent Contractor status
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Colleague referral bonus up to $4,000 for full time providers
Located in Bremen, GA, Higgins General Hospital became affiliated with Tanner Health System in 1998. The 25-bed critical access hospital offers its community inpatient as well as outpatient medical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, same-day surgery, lithotripsy, and a wide range of outpatient services. As part of Tanner Health System, patients at Higgins General Hospital have access to a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing 35 specialties, as well as critical care services, the Roy Richards, Sr. Cancer Center, Tanner Heart and Vascular Center, diagnostic imaging services and more.
Nestled in the gently rolling hills of West Georgia, Bremen is a place like no other. With a downtown marked by industrial heritage, a location that is convenient to southern backwoods charm, as well as metropolitan culture, superior educational opportunities, first-rate churches, and health services within minutes of home, Bremen is a traditional community that values long term progress.