Seeking Immediate Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, Moonlighting Emergency Department Physicians in Liberal, KS!
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Family Medicine
- Current on ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications
- Possess a current, unrestricted Kansas medical license and DEA
- 10 shifts per month available
- 750 Hours ER experience necessary within the last two years
- Third year residents welcome for moonlighting!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible scheduling
- Single-Point-of-Contact for scheduling
- Independent Contractor status
- Excellent facility with dedicated and supportive staff
Located in Liberal, Kansas, Southwest Medical Center (SWMC) operates as a not-for-profit acute care hospital. SWMC is a single coverage ED and an annual ED volume of 10,000. Southwest Medical Center is a business entity governed by a Board of Trustees appointed by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, and an administration selected by the Board of Trustees. No taxes are levied by the Board of County Commissioners of Seward County, Kansas, for operating, maintaining, equipping and improving the hospital.
Follow the Yellow Brick Road to Dorothy’s official hometown of Liberal, Kansas, where you will find wide open spaces, spectacular sunsets, history, culture and a wide variety of activities and attractions. With over 800 motel rooms, more than 35 restaurants and all the services travelers need, Liberal offers a wonderful setting for a family reunion, conference or weekend getaway with family or friends.