This job is archived
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
Mt. Orab Medical Center is in eastern Cincinnati and features a 24-hour Freestanding Emergency Center with imaging and laboratory services. This newer facility opened in 2009 and expanded in 2015.Emergency Department
- ED Volume: 18,000
- 25% pediatric patients
- 5% admission rate
- EPIC EMR
- Private EMS and helicopter transport service based within 2 miles
Located 45 minutes east of Cincinnati; Mt Orab offers charm and appealing to outdoor recreation at East Fork Lake State Park and Stonelick Lake State Park. Residents enjoy golfing, hiking and swimming with easy proximity to the amenities of Cincinnati including major league sports, fine dining, museums and renowned zoo, major university and an international airport.
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group