This job is archived
Take your time back, set your own schedule and join this well-respected, debt-free hospital as a staple in their emergency department. This hospital has been selected by the Chartis Center for Rural Health as one of the Top 100 Rural & Community Hospitals in the nation for four consecutive years and is known as the specialty hub of the region. If you are looking for a change then please consider the following:
- $315K annual salary plus full comprehensive benefits
- Only work 12 days a month! - Set your own schedule and enjoy your time off
- Earn additional income by picking up extra shifts
- 12 or 24 hour shifts
- See 25-35 patients per 24-hour period
- ED coverage only - No inpatient/admission duties
- Expansive range of in-house specialty areas that perform most of the procedures
- Very helpful, competent staff who have your back
- The ideal candidate would be BE/BC in Family Medicine with Emergency medicine experience or BE/BC in Emergency Medicine.
Come explore the Iowa Great Lakes!
Live in a community where you feel welcomed and at home! Enjoy the great outdoors with camping, fishing, hunting, biking, and boating. Small town living with larger than life amenities! Safe town with a ton to offer…the locals say if you’re bored it’s your own fault!
- Surrounded by the big city life yet nestled in a safe, family-driven community
- Affordable lakefront homes and condos- Choose from 5 lakes!
- Top-ranked public and private schools
- No commute
- Water and amusement parks- Fun for all ages, wet or dry!
- Lakefront dining, shopping, and nightlife
- Summer concerts and Winter Games- Entertainment year-round!
The Hire Connection, Physician Recruiter[Register to View]