US Acute Care Solutions is the largest physician-owned group in the nation. We have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
THE BENEFITS OF PHYSICIAN OWNERSHIP:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Urgent Care Center
- Open 7am to 8pm, 7 days a week
- CT Scan & Ultrasound available – Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
Located just 35 miles northeast of Manhattan, coastal Fairfield County is unique and diverse. Connecticut’s New England Heritage and proximity to New York City combine to unite Yankee hospitality and charm with a unique blend of big city cultural sophistication. Previously considered a bedroom community to NYC, Stamford now hosts a significant number of Fortune 500 companies. Enjoy concerts, plays and world-class art exhibits. Rivers, lakes and 250 miles of shoreline provide for your water sport interests. Restaurants offer every cuisine under the sun. Outdoor recreation from biking and hiking to snowboarding is available nearby. Housing options range from urban apartments to gracious small towns and suburbs to 200 year-old farmhouses. The public schools consistently rank at the top nationwide, and have more private schools per capita than any other state.