• Hospital Employed Emergency Medicine Department
• Seeking BC/BE Emergency Medicine Physician
• Join collegial & supportive team of practitioners, commitment to partnership & flexibility.
• Critical access facility and the Emergency Department sees about 15,000 visits a year.
• Physicians work either day or night shift; and candidates would be expected to do some of both.
• There is consistent and full time coverage by General Surgery, Obstetrics, and Orthopedics.
• Competitive Salary and benefits, Relocation assistance, Student Loan assistance.
Community: An exciting place to live, the regional area of Plymouth is centrally located in the middle of the state and serves as the hub to both Newfound & Squam Lakes Region, Baker River Valley and the Waterville Valley White Mountains area of New Hampshire. This is a great place to live and raise a family, the Plymouth area is known for its focus on education through Plymouth State University, top elementary and regional high schools and three private secondary schools in surrounding towns. Downtown Plymouth is a classic New Hampshire town center complete with a town common, post office, town hall and library all within walking distance. Main Street is a great place to shop, eat and meet. Other fine shopping and dining establishments are located on Tenney Mountain Highway (93) and all throughout Plymouth region and surrounding towns. At the convergence of the Pemigewasset and Baker Rivers, the region's landscape and recreational options abound with possibilities. Whether it's brilliant fall colors, a backwoods excursion, a New England White Christmas, tournament fishing, a sample of fresh Maple Syrup, a family ski trip or a bit of tranquility, and the Plymouth regional area is the place to experience it all. Relax and enjoy the adventure! Live where people vacation. 45m-Concord, NH; 1hr-Manchester; 2.5 hrs to Portland, ME; 2.5 hrs-Burlington; 3.5hrs to Montreal; 2.5hrs- Boston. No income or sales tax!
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants
Reference Job # 18617