Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
New London, WI / 40 miles West of Green Bay, WI / County Population of about 50K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Family Practice, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine physician to join a community-owned, non-profit health system.
- Critical Access Hospital with 24-Hour Emergency Care.
- Schedule: 14, 12-hour shifts per month with NO CALL.
- Multi-Specialty support: Ortho, Cardiology, Oncology, Urology, Pulmonary, ENT and Ophthalmology.
- Responsible for emergency room cases including trauma, ambulatory care and primary care
- Average Volume in a 24hr period per physician: 25-30 (10,000 annually).
- Financial Package: competitive compensation with excellent benefits including relocation, Vacation, CME, Health/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance & WI Patient Compensation Fund, Licensing/Board Fees, 403b and 457b Retirement Plans, Legal Plan Option, etc.
: New London is a friendly, caring community that works for residents and businesses alike. Drive along our tree-lined streets and you will sense something special: a sense of pride. Our city has enjoyed decades of growth and prosperity that is mirrored in the well-kept homes, the thriving businesses and the spirit of our people. The hospital has been ranked among the top 100 in the nation. The school system is recognized as one of the finest in Wisconsin. One of the nice things about New London is that the great outdoors is just outside your door - surrounded by a year-round scenic paradise for boating, canoeing, rafting, tubing, hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, snowmobiling, and hunting. Within the city and surrounding area there are 900 acres of parks, trails and recreation facilities.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.