Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Emergency Medicine in IN - Emergency Medicine Physician Needed in IN- Low Volume ED (CPH# JOB-2441816)
Emergency Medicine Physician needed to work with a very stable group of colleagues in this low volume community hospital setting. Excellent coverage and services available. Easy access to metro area. This town is rich with history, breathtaking scenery and endless opportunities that will create memories to last a lifetime. Where else could you ride an elephant, sit in the cockpit of a historical aircraft, see a breathtaking circus performance, play a round of golf, enjoy wine tasting, take in the history of Cole Porter and other historic sites all in one day! Start your day with a stroll along the beautiful Riverwalk located on the banks of the Wabash River in the downtown area. If biking is more your style, take a ride on a paved scenic trail that highlights some of the area's picture perfect country- side or check out the historic bike trails. The dining and shopping opportunities in the area are unique. Enjoy your dinner in a vintage railroad car or a special lunch in one of the many family owned restaurants. Visit apple orchards where you will find along with row after row of apple trees, a petting zoo, gift shop and Christmas shop. In the fall, enjoy a hay ride and a bonfire with local entertainment. See how wine is made and enjoy sampling the local wines of the region at a local winery and also try the hard cider and wine at one of the area's orchards! For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth Emergency Medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Julian Jaramillo at [Register to View]
or email me at [Register to View]
- 10K volume ED - There is a hospitalist service that admits the majority of inpatients
- Very stable group - Excellent coverage and services available
- 24 hours physician & 12 hours MLP coverage daily - The schedule is a 4 on, 6 off template
- Health benefits including dental and vision covered 100 percent
- Excellent malpractice
- Very competitive compensation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...