bc/be Center Medical Director Physician IM El Paso, TX rl
Ready for a change?
- Training Provided in World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Production and Center Achievement Bonuses
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Licensure requirements of the state of TEXAS
- Medical degree from accredited university
- Board Certification in Primary care or Emergency Medicine
Leadership that focuses on people development, specifically mentoring, training and developing clinical staff and colleagues to increase performance and retention, Execute daily effective and optimal patient care management, Ensure optimal execution of clinical model playbook as well as identify indicators for clinical improvement while also confirming accurate records/billing.
*** $1,000 REFERRAL FEE OFFERED (if you refer a doc that’s hired) if you’re not available, please share with friends and colleagues! For more information, please email a current copy of your CV to: jonathan AT executivestaffrecruiters DOT us