• Seeking a full time BC Family Practitioner or Emergency Medicine physician for an immediate opening in the Emergency Department.
• Schedule is 12-12hr. shifts per month, rotating schedule.
• This is a 15-bed department, 18,000 annual visits.
• 24 hr in-house hospitalist coverage and radiology techs.
• The compensation will include a competitive salary, as well as a complete range of benefits including health, life, and professional liability, vacation and paid CME.
• Relocation and medical education repayment assistance is available.
• MCMH has a Hospitalist Program and new Emergency Department with 24/7 physician coverage.
Ellsworth, Maine: This community is the gateway to Acadia National Park on Mount Desert Island. It is situated on the scenic Maine coast and surrounded by Acadia National Park with mountains and exceptional year-round recreation including hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, boating, skiing, golf and more. Safe, family friendly neighborhoods with outstanding schools – all located 35 minutes from Bangor metro area, with its small-city amenities, including an international airport. The population is eclectic: professionals, lobstermen, farmers, shop keepers, and scientists from Jackson Laboratories.
Galen Roberts - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants