This south Georgia medical center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Emergency Medicine physician to join the hospital staff as a member of the Emergency Medicine team. This employed physician will receive a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines and benefits described below.
- Generous student loan repayment assistance
- Paid health insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Full benefits package including 403-B employee contribution
- Paid house-hunting and relocation
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- CME allowance and CME paid time off
- Paid time off annually, plus holidays
- Residents/fellows who make an early commitment receive a monthly stipend through the duration of their training
Our JCAHO accredited hospital is a 155-bed acute care hospital, serving a six-county area of south and southwest GA. Survey data for the latest year available shows that 28,897 patients visited the hospital's emergency room. The hospital had a total of 3,892 admissions. Its physicians performed 1,441 inpatient and 1,571 outpatient surgeries.
As a physician, are you looking to reduce your exposure to a highly penetrated managed care environment? Perhaps, you would like to live in a town where you can escape urban congestion? If a quality lifestyle for you and your family with excellent schools is a priority, we are the community for you. We offer a charming southern lifestyle with a strong community support system. Activities for the entire family may be enjoyed in our town. Cultural activities as well as sporting events keep everyone busy year-round.
Moultrie, Georgia is a place where family, church and community are central to one’s lifestyle. In addition to excellent public schools, our children participate in nationally-ranked gymnastics and world-class diving. Our arts center, country club and YMCA have much to offer to adults and children alike in arts classes, performance opportunities, fitness and sports.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]