For a limited time, take part in our Physician Loan Payback Program or $150K Super Bonus Offering!
Let US take care of your student loans OR elect a $150K super bonus so you may focus your energy on caring for patients. Rather than participating in the standard ten-year federal payback program, we are offering a USACS Physician Loan Payback Program at over 80 locations nationwide. Doesn’t fit your needs? Choose the $150K super bonus and use the money however you’d like. Both options will assuredly help to get you to financial freedom faster.You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 19,000
- 16-bed Main ED; three-bed Fast Track; two Hall Beds
- 13 private rooms, two hall rooms
- All rooms are monitored
- EPIC documentation
- 5% Admission rate
- ED Ultrasound Program (GE machine)
- Glide Scope available
- Booje available
- Dedicated transport to Maryview for all admitted patients
- 10% PEDs in ED
- All patients who need admission into Maryview are transferred via a dedicated transport service
- No interventional Cath Lab
- Stroke Center - first Joint Commission Accredited Free Standing ED Stroke Center
- TPA is given by EMPs
- Dedicated transport if needed
- Coverage: D1 6:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. (8:00); E1 2:00 p.m.-10:00 p.m. (8:00); N1 10:00 p.m.-6:00 a.m. (8:00)
- Qualifications: licensed physician in the state or ability to attain unrestricted state license
- Candidate Must be BE/BC
- Specialties available are Radiology, CT, MRI, Adult Hospitalists, Ultrasound, Neurology, Oncology, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Gastro, Psychology, and more
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
The Hampton Roads area of Coastal Virginia offers a beautiful city of over 1 million that most would consider a cultural hotspot with a bustling, artsy urban downtown, and affordable upscale suburbs with top public schools and safe neighborhoods. Forbes magazine has deemed the area, “One of the Nation’s Top 20 Places to Educate Your Child.”
Hamptons Roads is 45 minutes south of historical Williamsburg, four hours south of DC, and one hour north of the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Overall this position offers a great opportunity to live in the affluent suburbs of a lively, affordable city in Virginia while also caring for a high-need patient population and earning a top income among emergency physicians nationwide.