You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 25,000
- 23-bed department
- Specialty Call Panel includes nephrology, cardiology, pulmonology, urology, ortho, ENT, GYN, hematology/oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, podiatry, hospitalist and intensivist
- Sonosite Turbo Ultrasound Machine
- Chronic Pain Management Program
- “Pediatric Qualified” ER distinction
- Primary Stroke Center Certification
- EPIC EMR System
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded [Register to View]
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location flexibility and stability of a national group
Excellent compensation with an estimated employed W-2 base pay range of $139/hour to $200/hour PLUS comprehensive USACS benefits, a 10% company-funded 401k and USACS ownership stock, or an estimated 1099 base pay range of $170/hour to $261/hour.
Vallejo is situated midway between San Francisco and Sacramento. Solano County is home to rolling hillsides, waterfronts and fertile farmland. County residents can enjoy day trips to the San Francisco Bay area, the coast, Lake Tahoe region and the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Activities include hiking, wine tasting, mountain and road biking, skiing/snowboarding, most water sports, fishing and river rafting.