Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team full-time at NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital in Jonesboro, Arkansas. This facility supports a 43,000 volume ED with 42 hours of daily physician coverage and 20 hours of daily APC coverage. Opportunities to grow into future leadership roles at this facility are available. We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine along with ATLS, ACLS and PALS certifications to apply. This is a lucrative opportunity with a competitive base compensation and productivity bonuses. Other perks include student loan repayment for qualified candidates. TeamHealth offers free CME, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and the potential to realize your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. Join TeamHealth and become a part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations specializing in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Post-Acute Medicine.
- Sign-on bonus and RVU program
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Double physician coverage
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty back-up
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership opportunities
- Enjoy the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...