Seeking BC-BE Dermatologist to join department within one of the largest physician-owned and governed multi-specialty clinics in the Midwest!
About The Iowa Clinic, P.C.
- Over 260 physicians and providers practicing in 40+ specialties, averaging 450,000 patient visits annually
- External referral base that includes 1.3 million
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, we achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, we ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Physician Engagement in the 94th percentile per Press Ganey’s 2020 Engagement Survey
Why Choose the Dermatology Department at The Iowa Clinic, P.C.?
- Variety of work types available - general, medical, cosmetic (also open to other specializations)
- Longstanding community need and clinic growth
- Access to aesthetics equipment - Cutera Excel HR, Cutera TruSculpt 3D, Ellman Pelleve, Sciton Laser, ClearFX Skin Microdermabrasion 5000, Permark UltraEnhancer Pigment Machine, Rejuvapen Micropigmentation System, and UVB Light Phototherapy Unit
- No call
- Excellent payor mix
- Family-friendly, collegial atmosphere
- Profit sharing from aesthetic department ancillary revenues
- Competitive base salary, income guarantee and shareholder track
- Excellent benefits include: generous 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]