- Join an established team of two Mohs surgeons, four medical dermatologists, and five advanced practice providers
- Flexibility in schedule
- Ability to pursue areas of interest and create a national reputation, with particular interest in the ability to start and lead an oncodermatology clinic
- Ability to pursue research opportunities, if desired
- Opportunity to earn additional income in a clinical setting at the department’s off-site private practice
Located on the shores of beautiful Lake Erie, Buffalo, New York, offers a wonderful quality of life to all of its residents. With remarkable scenery all around, an array of shops and restaurants, incredible art, live entertainment, and professional sporting events, Buffalo has something for everyone.
- Metro area with dynamic downtown with fantastic restaurants, entertainment, and professional sports
- Exceptional public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- A city on the rise again, attracting companies from around the country due to its amenities and easy access to most metropolitan cities in the Northeast and Toronto
1 of only 13 freestanding cancer centers in the U.S. and named by Forbes as "One of America's Best Employers"
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md