Crossover Health is a healthcare organization redefining how healthcare is practiced, delivered, and financed. We design and deliver the inspiring environments, experiences, and relationships that mobilize people to engage and excel in their health. A passionate commitment to the patient experience creates the magic behind what we do. Crossover Health is currently seeking an experienced Dermatologist for our Facebook clinic.
This position will expand our nearsite service offerings to include in-house dermatology care. The Dermatologist will provide general dermatology services to members of our nearsite and onsite communities, including preventive full-body skin exams, minor procedures, and acute and chronic condition evaluation and treatment. This role will integrate and collaborate with our primary care and ancillary care teams, as part of our larger medical home model.
- Evaluate acute and chronic dermatological conditions
- Complete full-body preventive skin examinations
- Perform minor in-clinic procedures
- Prescribe medications as appropriate
- Provide evidence-based, timely, compassionate care to a wide range of individuals
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary medical team, including primary care physicians, physical medicine providers, behavioral health specialists and coaches, etc
- Complete thorough documentation using electronic medical records and other integrated tools
- Keep open lines of respectful communication with other providers, clinic staff, and patients
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Completion of MD degree from an accredited medical school
- Active Medical License in the State of California
- Board Certification in Dermatology
- 3-5 years of relevant experience providing dermatology care in a clinical setting
- Experience in an outpatient setting, specifically within an integrated primary care model
- Experience using electronic medical records
- Experience with telehealth or virtual care offerings, including aptitude for associated technology.