Dermatologist job in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The Dermatologist job is within the extensive military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the military community.
Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.
Dermatologist Job Overview:
- Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of the skin.
- Prepares and reviews case histories and clinical records.
- Examines patients, performs biopsies, and other diagnostic techniques of dermatology, and determines requirements for clinical laboratory tests.
- Interprets test results and evaluates examination findings.
- Prescribes treatment, including x-ray therapy, physical therapy, and medication.
- Advises on types and quantity of dermatological supplies and equipment.
- Instructs interns and residents in methods and procedures for diagnosis and treatment of dermatological diseases.
Dermatologist Job Qualifications:
- Doctor of Medicine Degree or a Doctor of Osteopathy Degree
- Graduate from an approved school of medicine or osteopathy
- Board Certification: American Board of Dermatology (ABD) or American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology (AOBD)
- Residency or Fellowship: successful completion in dermatology acceptable to the Surgeon General, HQ USAF.