Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Dermatology in AL - A Facility in AL Needs a Locums Dermatologist
We are currently helping a facility in Alabama that is in need of a dermatology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, and you will see 30 - 40 patients per day. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain an AL state license. The EMR is Nextech.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm
- Charting: Experience with Nextech EMR required
- Caseload: 30 - 40 patients per day
- Procedures: General and medical dermatology
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...