Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Physician Services is a 70+ member group of employed physicians, advanced practitioner and allied health providers offering services in 17 different specialties. It is part of the Health System, the largest provider of medical care in the 300,000 population Tri-State Area composed of West Central Illinois, Northeast Missouri, and Southeast Iowa. The System also operates the Hospital, a 307-bed regional referral center in the Quincy area and a Community Hospital, a 25-bed critical access hospital in Illinois. The System was named one of the "100 Best Places to Work in Health Care" by Modern Healthcare magazine, and it ranks among the Country's top 8% of hospitals in its level of Information Technology development
This Physicians group is looking for a Dermatologist to take over the practice of our retiring physician. This practice is actually busy enough for two physicians to move into.
* M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited School of Medicine; maintain Continuing Medical Educational requirements as required for licensure and skills maintenance.
* IL State Medical License required
* IL State Board Certified/Board Eligible in specialty
* Active IL CS and DEA License
* Current applicable life support certifications
* Ability to obtain Blessing Hospital privileges
* Unrestricted ability to participate in all health plans
A competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package is offered, which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Prescription, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and 403B.
Physician Providers Mgmt. Corp. (est. 1995) is an experienced physician recruiting agency serving clients and medical providers nationwide. We specialize in Locum Tenens and Permanent Placement needs. Whether you’re a client seeking a Physician/PA/NP, or a Provider seeking an opportunity, we will extensively research opportunities/providers to suit your needs, as well as market on your behal...