At Doral Health & Wellness, we take pride in being a multi-specialty facility with five state-of-the-art locations. Our top priority is to provide exceptional care to our patients, and it serves as the foundation of our work. We are committed to delivering integrated, high-level, and high-quality healthcare services that align with our mission and values.
Our unwavering dedication to patient satisfaction is reflected in our online reviews, which demonstrate the positive experiences shared by those we serve. We understand the importance of ensuring that every patient receives the best possible care, and we strive to exceed their expectations.
Join our team at Doral Health & Wellness as a Clinical Dermatologist, where you can be part of a dynamic healthcare environment that values excellence and patient-centered care.
The duties of a dermatologist include consulting with patients and determining skin ailments, prescribing medication, undertaking skin therapy treatment, performing non-intrusive surgery, and referring patients to other specialists if the skin condition does not fall under his/her medical skill set.
- Performing skin consultations on patients to assess and diagnose their condition
- Discussing the results with patients
- Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions
- Evaluate patients before major surgical or other medical procedures
- Refer patients to specialists as the situation requires
- Track and maintain patients' records regularly
- Work with an EMR system
- Perform minor surgical procedures
- Current active New York Medical license
- Graduate from an accredited Medical School
- Board Certified or board eligible for American Board of Dermatology
- Demonstrated expertise in diagnoses: assessment, intervention, and patient care management.
- Knowledgeable regarding Dermatology scope of practice.
- Experience performing and interpreting EMG’s and EEG’s.
- Active license and active DEA.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary starts at $200/hour plus a $10k Sign-on Bonus and $10k Relocation Assistance
- Health insurance
- Malpractice, license, and DEA
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance