Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is one of the largest multi-disciplinary groups in the country whose main purpose is to nurture and embolden the healthcare providers who take care of the most fragile and vulnerable patients in New York City. PAGNY people do more than diagnose and treat; we uplift the spirits and dignity of patients because we love what we do, and it shows. PAGNY is committed to recruiting and retaining productive and enthusiastic physicians and promotes our health professionals’ wellness.
PAGNY is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to NYC Health + Hospitals (H+H), the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City.
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated Level I Trauma and Stroke Center and has Centers of Excellence in all medical specialties including its award- winning Cancer and Breast Centers.Responsibilities:
Per diem dermatology attending position working at least 8 hours (one day) a week with opportunity to do as much as 3 days a week. Clinic operates from Mondays through Fridays from 8-4pm. Our department is affiliated with the dermatology department at Weill Cornell/NY Presbyterian and position requires supervision of dermatology residents from that program. No night or weekend shifts.
- Clinic has 8 patient rooms and serves both pediatric (on specific days) and adult patients.
- majority of patients are low acuity but we do see inpatient consults occasionally as well
- Must have completed a residency in dermatology by the time they start the position.
Must be either board certified in dermatology or have taken the dermatology boards by the time they start.
- Medical Degree
- Board Certified or Eligible in Dermatology
- Possess or eligible for a New York State Medical License
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to hire
- Comfortable with basic dermatologic procedures such as simple excisions of cysts and lipomas a plus
- Comfortable taking care of basic pediatric dermatology cases a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Competitive compensation package
- 10% 401K company contribution after one year of service
- Choice of a three-tiered nearly FREE medical plan
- Excellent dental insurance including orthodontics coverage
- Generous paid time off program
- CME days and dollars
- Eligibility for loan forgiveness through the National Student Debt Forgiveness Center
- Visa candidates are considered
- Medical Malpractice policy coverage
Per Diem Rate: $174.26/hour
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V