**Dermatology Opening: San Angelo, TX**
3 hours from Austin and San Antonio
- Full-time, permanent position
- H1B visa support
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Over 400 providers with over 35 sub-specialties for referral on site
- Locally owned, not-for-profit facility, and sole healthcare provider in San Angelo, Texas.
- Employed position with quality and production incentives offered
- Competitive salary with sign on, relocation, health/dental, life insurance, CME allowance, PTO, short/long term disability, malpractice and 3 retirement plans provided.
- Loan Assistance available
With a population of 100,000 we offer zero traffic, State University, active art community, affordable housing, new construction, exemplary schools - private and public, and a very friendly community. Lots of outdoor recreational activities; hunting, fishing, soccer, football, golf, baseball and more.