**Dermatology Job Opening in Sterling, IL**
Located 2 hours from Chicago, IL
- Currently seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents due to community need.
- Full-time, permanent position
- 99-bed community based hospital
- Employed physician model.
- The hospital currently employs about 68 physicians in 35 areas of medicine. In addition to the hospital and Main Clinic, there are also 12 additional satellite facilities in the surrounding service areas.
- Join a mature practice with a Mohs surgeon and two PAs. RN and MA support.
- Call is (1:3).
- Practice is primarily clinic based with a fair amount of non-Mohs skin cancer surgery.
- The hospital offers lucrative compensation and robust benefits packages.Â
- Sterling, IL is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.Â
- There is very limited competition in our service area, and the array of activities in Sterling is unsurpassed for a town of its size.Â Sterling sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing; offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes; and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000+ square foot fitness center, and much more.Â
- Public and private schooling options are available.