Specialty Critical Care/Trauma
Degree Required MD/DO
Position Type Locums/Travel
Work Environment Hospital Clinic/Private Practice
Location Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Visa Sponsorship No
Last Update: 5/10/23
Position: Critical Care Physician
Location: Anchorage, AK
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Critical Care Physician with highly competitive pay rates in Anchorage, AK.
- Must be Board Certified- Critical Care
- Must be comfortable with all procedures
- Must have clean background
- Must have active AK license and DEA at time of presentation
- 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off preferred
- Flexibility – work when, where and how often you’d like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!