Come to Texas and join the first Level II trauma center in the Rio Grande Valley (there is no Level I) serving a population of over 1.3 million people. The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in Texas and is a scenic cultural place like no other. Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, we are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island and you can enjoy:
• Year-round semi-tropical weather
• No state income tax / Tort reform
• Lowest cost of living in the U.S.
• Great schools / Affordable housing
• Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating
Valley Baptist Health System, with two full service campuses and 800+ beds, is an established network of 75+ providers composed of 15 FP residents and 80+ support personnel. This group manages 11 clinic locations including specialist services in general surgery, trauma surgery, plastic surgery, neurology, endovascular neurology, hospitalists, intensivists, interventional cardiology, ENT, orthopedics, palliative care, PM&R, OB/Gyn, primary care and sports medicine.
When you join Valley Baptist Physicians Network (VBPN) in the Valley with your critical care certification you can expect:
• Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus potential
• Malpractice Insurance
• Health, dental, life insurance, retirement benefits (401k, salary deferment program), short term, long term disability
• Centralized billing, coding, and collections
• In house attorneys, human resources, IT, marketing, business development, and PR teams
Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible with an active Texas license or eligibility to obtain one. If interested, please submit your current CV for immediate consideration.