- Location: Southern-Central Pennsylvania (greater State College, PA area)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: Nov 2019 - ongoing (3-month minimum commitment)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide full-time coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants. The patients are low-to-medium security inmates.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.