At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both. Centurion is proud to be the provider of healthcare services to West Central Georgia Regional Hospital in Columbus, Georgia!
Additional unique benefits……
- Ability to give your patients the time and attention they need, want and deserve
- Excellent income and benefits….28 Vacation days, 6 holidays and 4 CEU days
- Freedom from billing, coding and insurance companies No pre-authorizations for medications or treatment.
- Practice 8-5, No nights, weekends or Holidays
- Collaborate with a team of tenured, experienced professionals
Location: Columbus, GA. Have you always been interested in living in a city that offers both an exciting clinical career and variety of year round activities? Discover what the 2nd largest city in Georgia has to offer..
- In 2016, ranked third in BEST PLACES TO LIVE out of 100 by [Register to View]
Centurion is actively recruiting for a Board Eligible or Board Certified Primary Care Physician to practice full time with chronic and acute medical cases to a mental health patient population at West Central Georgia Regional Hospital. WCGRH is a 194-bed forensic and adult mental health facility. Practice with an elite multidisciplinary team led by a supportive Clinical Director with over 20 years of experience in a variety of settings. Best of all, practice medicine without feeling overscheduled or having adminsitrative and office headaches.
Centurion offers outstanding salaries and a comprehensive benefits package to employee working 30 plus hours per week:
- Company-sponsored health, life and disability insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 28 Paid days off per year plus 6 company paid holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- CEU reimbursement and 4 additional paid days off
- Dental and vision insurance options
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
If you would like to be considered for this highly desirable opportunity, contact Teffany Dowdy at [Register to View] today and reference WCGRH-Primary Care.