General Cardiologist - Noninvasive/noninterventional katy Texas
General cardiologist: Lots of experience with imaging including echo, stress test. PET, CT, and vascular are optional.
Mostly clinic based, help read imaging studies daily online, minimal/some hospital rounding
At Heart and Vascular, we provide cutting edge compassionate care. We have a talented team who is proud to be making a positive impact on the lives of our patients each and every day. We are growing fast and looking to have an enthusiastic non-invasive cardiologist to join and lead our team.
- Independent practice with strong affiliation with a tertiary care hospital that provides a full range of cardiovascular medicine, as well as a local community hospitals
- Potential for directorship position
- Get actively involved in teaching medical students, residents, and fellows as a faculty in ACGME accredited program
- Offices offer a broad array of cardiovascular services: Noninvasive, Invasive, Peripheral Vascular, Interventional, and Structural heart
- Large in-house diagnostic testing facility
- Full complement of support teams to assist with patient care
- Be busy from day one with large in-patient and out-patient volume.
- Opportunity to read echocardiogram, nuclear scans and vascular ultrasounds as well as TEE.
- Employed model with partnership track.
- Competitive compensation: Excellent Base salary plus productivity bonus.
- Benefits include: signing bonus, CME expenses, license fees, and full health coverage
- Institutional support from one of the largest health care organizations in the state
- Potential for academics and research and participate as a faculty for medical residents and cardiology fellows.
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Please send CV to [Register to View]
Have a great day!
Brian Torchin / CEO