Cardiology – General (noninvasive)
Seeking BC/BE Cardiologist to join their team in Southern, WV. This is a hospital-employed position with a complete financial package, including competitive salary, full benefits, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and more.
- Call is 1:4 or better
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8-5
- Expected patient volumes will be on average 20+ per day
- General cardiology, echoes, nuclear, and stress test are included in duties.
- Hospital is designated as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, through the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Sub-Specialty support includes: Vascular, Thoracic, Orthopedic, ENT, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Hematology/Oncology and Pulmonology
- Hospitalists Program
This opportunity is nestled in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains. With a service area of 250,000 it is the hub for retail facilities, financial resources and medical services. Home of the Institute of Technology and Tamarack, which offers a unique statewide collection of art and cuisine, and a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts with rock climbing, whitewater rafting, hunting, hiking and caving all within minutes of downtown. Conveniently located less than 1 hour from the state capitol, this is a welcoming community and a wonderful place to live and practice medicine!
For more information, please contact Sheri Shanks at Athenic Group at [Register to View] or by email at [Register to View] [Register to View] CD-N-217