Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cardiovascular Surgery Opportunity in Rapid City, SD
Rapid City, SD / Metro Population of about 150,000
Community: Rapid City lies east of Black Hills National Forest in western South Dakota. It’s known as a gateway to Mt. Rushmore, the massive iconic sculpture of 4 U.S. presidents. “City of Presidents,” a series of life-size statues, spans several blocks downtown. North of Rapid Creek, which bisects town, the Journey Museum & Learning Center offers local history and geology exhibits. Snakes are on view at Reptile Gardens zoo.For more information, please contact Kristin Guenther at [Register to View]
or call 1- [Register to View]
- Full Time and Permanent Position (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Cardiovascular Surgeon to join a nationally awarded cardiovascular program.
- Have the work-life balance you desire.
- Skilled support staff and excellent facilities.
- Full spectrum cardiovascular care.
- Nationally accredited laboratory all in one convenient location.
- Facility houses two cardiac and vascular surgical suites, two cath labs, and a hybrid suite with state of the art imaging and equipment.
- Financial information: Competitive Base Salary Guarantee with excellent benefits.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.