Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Cardiology in New Mexico
VISTA's Permanent Placement Division is representing a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system seeking to add a Non-Invasive Cardiologist. Benefits of this permanent position include:
* Solo provider
* No call
* Assistance of large nursing staff available
* New program and new hospital
* Employs more than 900 primary care and specialty providers
* Strong referral base
* System-wide EPIC electronic medical record
* Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance
* Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME and holiday)
* Comprehensive benefit package including CME allowance, fully paid malpractice insurance, exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
* The area offers Rocky Mountain vistas punctuated by moderate summers and mild winters
* Enjoy endless outdoor activities with over 300 days of sunshine annually
* Small-town atmosphere, rich history, culturally diverse with an international reputation for art and architecture
Email updated CV to [Register to View]
A nine-time winner Talent and six-time winner Client categories of ClearlyRated “Best of Staffing” award, VISTA has 30 years of experience optimizing continuity of care for hospitals, medical practices and government agencies across the US. We ensure both quality and continuity of care for patients and the healthcare facilities that serve them. A leading provider of short-term US locum...