Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Invasive Cardiology Opening in KY
Located in Middlesboro, KY
Knoxville, TN 62m
Seeking a Board eligible or Board Certified Cardiologist to join hospital. You will be joining established departments that include all aspects of routine patient care including: Nuclears, TEEs, Diagnostic Caths, Echoes, stress tests, holters, EKGs and ABIs.
- Seeking Invasive Cardiologists that can read echoes, nuclears, stress tests, holters, EKGs and ABIs
- Clinic space in Barbourville area for growing practice
- Mobile diagnostic cath lab
- Moderate call schedule
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent starting salary with RVU production bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment
- Stipend consideration
- Moving allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Benefits package that includes: Health, Vision, Dental and 403(b) Retirement plan
- Long-term disability
- Paid CME and 5 additional PTO days
Middlesboro is a home rule-class city in Bell County, Kentucky, United States. The population was 10,334 at the 2010 U.S. census, while its micropolitan area had a population of 69,060. It is located 1 mile west of the Cumberland Gap and is the largest city in southeastern Kentucky.