This job is archived
Join a long-established, hospital-affiliated Cardiology practice!
Must be BC/BE in Cardiology
- Family-focused practice where partners live a balanced work/family life
- General Cardiology - non-interventional or interventional specialties
- Hospital has a Heart Institute with Cath lab and CV/CT surgery suites
- Paid Call 1:5
- Physician is retiring looking for someone to take over his practice
- Sign on Bonus with Competitive Salary
- Retirement Savings Plan Employer Matching
- Relocation Assistance
- Residency Stipends
- CME Allowance
- The city of Midland, Texas, sits in the Permian Basin of west Texas – the heart of the oil and gas industry, rich in history and Texas heritage.
- Midland and its close neighbor, Odessa, boast a combined population of over 300,000 with a patient service area of approximately 400,000.
- Midland International Airport is served by Southwest, American Eagle, and United Airlines with daily flights to Dallas, Houston, Las Vegas, Denver, and Phoenix.
- Our charm is in our people: friendly, family-oriented, and fun-loving. We have the arts, music, museums, festivals, national retail shopping, and the whole west Texas to explore.
believes the health of a community extends far beyond hospital walls. And we are committed to leading our community to be the healthiest in Texas. That's why we've teamed up with area healthcare partners to create Midland Health. Working together, we can make a profound and lasting impact on our community by improving the health of our people. Midland Health consists of Midland Memorial Hospital a 474 bed hospital and 13 affiliated clinics and Partner Organizations.
Manager, Physician Recruitment