**Cardiology opening: Morehead City**
~ Coastal North Carolina
**About the Job**
- Day shift w/call
- Salary: Commensurate with years of experience
- Diagnosing and treating diseases of the heart and its functions by: examining patient for symptoms indicative of heart disorders using medical instruments and equipment
- Studying diagnostic images and electrocardiograph recordings to aid in making diagnoses
- Prescribing medications and recommending dietary and activity programs, as indicated
- Possession and maintenance of a Physician's License from the State of North Carolina and certifications from the DEA
- Must be a member in good standing of the Medical Staff of the hospital
- Education: Medical degree from an accredited School of Medicine
- License or Experience: American Heart Association ACLS required American Heart Association BLS (CPR) Certification Required
- US BC/BE
**About the Health System**
Health System is dedicated to quality and compassionate care across the Coastal Carolina region. The flagship of the health system is a 350 bed full service medical center housing a completecomplement of inpatient and outpatient services with the latest technology. Health System employs 2,500 dedicated team members. We have physician practices in various specialties spanning four counties. Our employees create a culture of excellence that connects our patients to the same level of care that is usually found at larger medical centers while maintaining a friendly, community feel throughout our facilities.
Health Group is made up of over eighty physicians, and mid-level providers who provide care to patients spanning four eastern North Carolina Counties. We have specialties including Primary Care, Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Cardiology, Pulmonology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Cardiovascular Surgery, Otolaryngology, General Surgery, Oncology, and Urology.