**Cardiology opportunity in West Ohio**
Located 40m to Dayton, 70m to Columbus
- Full-time, Permanent
- Invasive and Non-Invasive openings
- Responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient work
- Office adjacent to acute care hospital
- NO CALL Requirement Schedule Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Competitive compensation package including signing bonus
- Student loan forgiveness and stipends for current residents/fellows
- Robust benefit package including relocation assistance
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Must be eligible to work in the United States (cannot accommodate visa candidates)
- In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." View list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCAs located throughout Southwest Ohio.