**Cardiologist opportunity in Osage Beach, Missouri**
Located in Lake Ozarks, MO; 75 miles from Columbia, MO; 170 miles from St. Louis, MO
Health System serves a population of approximately 90,000 within a 25 mile radius.
**Health system is seeking a full-time BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist.**
- Start date: 2022
- Well-established and respected organization which is experiencing growth.
- Level II Stroke Center, Level III Trauma Center, Level II Nursery and applying for Stemi Accreditation.
**About the Practice:**
- Full-time, permanent position
- Employed opportunity with a strong, independent, non-profit hospital
- 18-bed Open ICU
- Excellent Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits Package + CME allowance
- Health insurance
- 20 vacation days
- 7 holidays
- 5 paid CME days and expenses up to 4,000,
- Relocation allowance up to 10,000
- 401(k) & deferred compensation plan
On a late January day in 1978, the doors of the hospital opened. No one dreamed at that time the hospital would mature into the multi-faceted health system that it is today. The health system is a 100 acute and 16 skilled nursing bed, state-of-the art community hospital which includes:
- 12-bed observation unit
- 18-bed intensive/coronary care unit
- 22-bed stepdown unit
- Center for radiation therapy
- Two cardiac catheterization labs
- 35-bed Level III emergency department
- Full service sleep lab
- Comprehensive diagnostic, medical, and surgical care with a 24-hour cardiovascular surgery department.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, the health system offers high-tech medical diagnostics and treatment, coupled with high-touch patient care. Nearly 1,300 employees support the medical expertise of more than 90 physicians. Routine reviews of services provide continual direction for the organization, reflecting just the right benefits for the evolving population.
Health system also features a network of clinics, pharmacies and rehabilitation services located throughout the region. The medical center is conveniently located in central Missouri. Only 1.5 hours from Columbia, MO; 3 hours from Kansas City, MO; 2 hours from Springfield, MO; and 3 hours from St. Louis, MO. All ideally located for weekend getaways for shopping, music events, historical sites, state parks, baseball games, football games, Nascar and Zoo's for the family.
**Lake of the Ozarks, MO:**
- Strong School District - First in State to have all schools in district accredited by NCACS!
- Home of 3 Campuses of Accredited Colleges
- Big City Amenities with the engaging community of a Small Town - Softball Leagues, Holiday and Seasonal Events, Festivals, Premium Outlets, Spas, etc.
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Beautiful Nature and Lakes - Boating, Water Sports, Golf, Scenic Trails and so much more!
- Your own vacation land on the fabulous Lake of the Ozarks in Central Missouri. The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers small town hospitality in a resort setting. The beautiful Lake of the Ozarks offers a safe environment to raise your family with excellent educational opportunities while enjoying lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities.
- The Lake of the Ozarks is a community that offers the best of both worlds -- small town hospitality and big city amenities. You will enjoy lower cost of living than found in other U.S. cities, including affordable housing in a clean, safe environment.
Lake of the Ozarks is Mid-Missouri's premiere vacation spot and offers a great selection of outdoor recreational activities including:
- State parks - boating - 16 golf course- camping - fishing - swimming- water-skiing - tubing - parasailing- a water park - scuba-diving - horseback riding- spelunking - mountain biking - excursion cruises- miniature golf - crafts - country music shows
- Shopping, including 110 premium outlets