**Cardiology opening: Sidney OH**
Invasive or Non-Invasive
Located 40m to Dayton
- Full-time, permanent
- Responsibilities include inpatient and outpatient work
- Office adjacent to acute care hospital
- NO CALL Requirement Schedule Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Daytime only, no weekends
- Competitive compensation package including signing bonus
- Student loan forgiveness and stipends for current residents/fellows
- Robust benefit package including relocation assistance
- Heart Services offered include cardiac testing, cardiac rehabilitation, cardiac CT and a Level II Cath Lab. electrophysiology studies.
- A generous base salary
- Malpractice coverage
- Quarterly incentives
- CME paid time off and stipend
- Retirement savings and match
- Moving relocation reimbursement
- Leadership training and career development programs
**About the Group**
- Founded in 1995, Health Group has more than 13,000 employees and 2,300 physicians, all with one mission: to build healthier communities.
- Comprehensive health system operates ve campuses and has more than 100 patient care locations
- The first health care system in Dayton and only the second in Ohio to achieve system MagnetÂ® Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Nationally recognized as the highest standard for excellence in patient care, only 8 percent of U.S. hospitals hold the esteemed four-year designation and only 20 U.S. health care systems have achieved the honor as a system.
- Health Group offers you and your family one of the largest selections of primary care and medical specialists in Southwest Ohio.
- That's more than 650 physicians and advanced practice providers in more than 125 locations from as far north as Versailles to as far south as Kenwood in Northern Cincinnati. You'll find convenient access to quality health care, wherever you live in Southwest Ohio, at each stage of life.
- In Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as "Best in the Nation." View list of area schools and their ratings.
- Dayton is an inclusive and inviting university town which has many of the amenities of a larger city.
- In addition to low cost living, a great arts scene, and a growing gourmet food scene, Dayton offers world class recreational parks, one of the largest network of paved cycling and recreational trails, and impressive sporting events.
- Dayton hosts the First Four games of the March Madness NCAA mens basketball tournament every year.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCAs located throughout Southwest Ohio.