**Cardiology opportunity: Ottumwa, IA**
- Full-time, permanent
- Seeking a General Cardiologist to join a growing and only community based practice in Ottumwa, IA.
- Current practice includes 1 Physician and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
- Competitive compensation including sign on/student loan repayment, paid malpractice and 401(k) match.
- General Cardiology Weekend Call is 1:3
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Admits to 24/7 Hospitalist Service
- Newly remodeled Clinic adjacent to Hospital
- No CT Surgery backup on-site
- Nuclear Stress, Echo and Vascular studies on site
- TEE, Loop recorder, Pacemakers Peripheral Angiograms , Cardioversions, Pacemakers, IVC implants
**About the Center**
- Founded in 1970 and is one of the largest Cardiovascular, Cardiology & Vascular practices in the Country, with 52 Physicians on staff.
- Specializing in Cardiovascular Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Advanced Heart Failure, Interventional Cardiology, Electrophysiology and General Cardiology.
- Heart Center is comprised of 11 primary locations and 30+ outreach facilities, spanning across Iowa.
- Active participant in STS Registries (adult, congenital and anesthesia) and perform more than 10,000 cardiac interventions annually.
- Locally offers Vascular Surgery, EP, Vein Center and Advanced Heart Failure support in addition to General Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
**About the Group**
Central Iowas largest multispecialty clinic system, Operating more than 50 clinics with locations in central Iowa, we employ more than 375 physicians and health professionals representing over 30 specialties and subspecialties. We are home to the most advanced treatments, many of which are exclusive services only offered by professionals at our group
Health Center provides secondary level care to an 8 county region and has since 1952. Our Joint Commission accredited 221 bed facility offers area residents full service Medical/Surgical, Acute Rehabilitation, Cardiac Care, OB, Emergency Department, Critical Care and diagnostic/therapeutic radiology.
Ottumwa, Iowa, with a population of just over 25,000 and only 85 miles SE of Iowa capitol city Des Moines. Home to Indian Hills Community College and known for its downtown district featuring many beautiful buildings all on the National Register of Historic Places Ottumwa is exactly what Grant Wood had in mind with his American Gothic portrait. Spend the weekends in Ottumwa, enjoying the Airfield Museum, 16 miles of river trails for walking and biking, disc golfing, art galleries, concert venues and the indoor/outdoor Aquatic Center and Water Park. Or take a weekend getaway to Kansas City, Chicago or Saint Louis. All possible in Americas heartland! For more information visit [Register to View]