**Cardiology opportunity: Knoxville, TN**
*Medical group is seeking an non-invasive cardiologist to join elite heart team, which has served Knoxville and East Tennessee for more than 20 years*
- Opportunity to practice at the group's premier cardiac hospital Knoxville.
- The practice is at the forefront of cardiac care, providing comprehensive services in general cardiology, imaging, electrophysiology and structural cardiology.
- Hospital has four dedicated cardiac catheterization laboratories, a hybrid laboratory and two dedicated electrophysiology laboratories.
- The hospital's location in one of the fastest growing counties of the state, along with an expansive network of hospitals and satellite clinics, provide the foundation for ongoing success.
- The practice is complimented by a vibrant cardiothoracic surgical program that provides comprehensive and advanced surgical techniques.
- Salary plus bonus
- Outreach practices located in Athens, Decatur, Lenoir City, and Oneida
- Primarily in Knoxville with call group consisting of 9 physicians
- Heart failure training a plus
**About the Medical Center/Group**
Medical Center is a member the regions top performing healthcare network with nine acute-care hospitals, outpatient and specialty services, and our areas fastest-growing physician practice division. Headquartered in Knoxville, Medical Group is a community-owned, not-for-profit healthcare system and the areas largest employer. Our more than 10,000 employees, volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians are dedicated to improving the quality of life for the more than one million patients and families we serve every year. Medical Group is the only healthcare system in East Tennessee to be named three years in a row by Forbes as One of Americas Best Employers.
Medical Group's hospitals are leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac-related health issues. Their hospitals offer high-tech diagnostics, specialized testing, and facilities and services for treating a variety of heart diseases and conditions from early detection through recovery.
From outpatient heart care and surgery to cardiac rehab, the Heart Hospitals care for more hearts than any other provider in our region.
Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Home to the University of Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized neighborhoods, Knoxville is a regional hub for nightlife and entertainment, especially in its Old City. Knoxville is also an excellent choice for families, with outstanding public schools and private K-12 schools. Our cost of living is 15% below the national average and Tennessee does not have a state income tax. Learn more about Knoxville, Tennessee and why you should call it your next home.