Medical Group is seeking a full time, experienced non-Interventional, non-Invasive Cardiologist Physician versed in both conventional cardiology and cardiac surgery. vascular procedures, to join a large dynamic, multidisciplinary Cardiology group. The Cardiologist will diagnose & treat various cardiovascular ailments or diseases, such as heart attacks and coronary heart diseases according to standards for quality, service, productivity and teamwork. The position is expected to support development of cardio-vascular services for the extended community and will provide both medical as well as invasive/interventional services. The ideal candidate will have strong general cardiology skills and interest in helping to lead growth of the cardiology program in addition to Interv. Cardiology. They will help establish a local STEMI program working in conjunction with system cardiologists and coordinate care with the medical CV team.
Something to keep in mind, Indiana implemented malpractice reform almost 30 years ago and is considered one of the friendliest in the nation for physicians; ranking in the top five (5) of all States.
Located on a 30 acre medical campus, Hospital is a 72 bed, medium rural size facility, with all private rooms, offering general and surgical services, including robotics. Advanced radiology department, Cath Lab, Wound Center, women’s medical services extended include labor, delivery, nursery, breastfeeding support, eLearning Childbirth Education and mammography. Full array of specialist practices.
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
- Commencement Bonus
- Competitive Salary Base plus Incentive
- Relocation Assistance
- CME, Licensure, Dues, & Subscriptions
- Medical Education Debt Reimbursement
- Full Benefit Package – Healthcare, Life, Vacation & Retirement Programs
Warsaw, Indiana & Surrounding Area:
- County population – nearly 80,000 (county – 189,000), with 50% female/50% male, median age 38
- Excellent public, private, & parochial schools
- Serving 11,050 students, higher diversity score than Indiana average
- Student: teacher ratio is 17:1.
- Cost of living cheaper than US and Indiana average
- Outstanding colleges and universities within county.
- Top industries; agriculture and world headquarters of 30 orthopedics corporations
- Rural area, close-knit communities, diverse culture.
- Close proximity to Chicago (2 hrs.), Indianapolis (2 hrs.), Fort Wayne (40 mins.)
- Multiple miles of bike, hiking and walking trails
- 100+ lakes, within county, lending to swimming, boating, fishing, water skiing, sailing, snowmobiling.
- 11 golf courses and tennis & racquet club.
- Cultural, arts and educational exhibitions, museums, and live performing theaters.
- Shopping, boutiques, antique stores, locally owned restaurants, wineries, and breweries available.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217443 and email address to [Register to View]
Search all of our provider opportunities here: brittmedical.com/search-current-jobs