This job is archived
Opportunity to join our client's busy cardiology practice with diagnostic and imaging center offices in Northwest PA and Northeast Ohio and a 220-bed acute care hospital.
Become part of a cardiology team that provides non-invasive and invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, and heart surgery services. Share weekly rotations with your colleagues in hospital imaging, outpatient office, inpatient rounding, and call coverage schedule. You will replace a colleague who is retiring soon.
Our client is a leader in quality cardiac care cervices and comprehensive state of the art technology including, electrophysiology services, Implantable defibrillation , AFIB ablations, including cryoablation, and protected percutaneous coronary interventions, PCI with an Impella medical device. TAVR has been offered since June 2021.
Hospital is a 220-bed licensed, acute care bed hospital with 21 satellite centers throughout the region. As a Joint Commission accredited hospital, it proudly offers specialized cardiac services including the Heart and Vascular Institute, emergency heart attack/stroke treatment, cancer care, orthopedics/sports medicine, minimally invasive surgery, emergency care, a women's center, and a breast care center.
The ideal candidate will be:
- BC/BE in cardiology
- Experienced in Cardiac CT & Cardiac MRI studies, Stress Echo and nuclear studies. Currently 900 cases per year with 2 magnets capable of cardiac imaging including state of the art Aera 1.5 Tesla MRI, and Phillips 28 Slice CT Scanner.
- Level III certification for Radiology CT/MRI desired.
- Licensed or able to obtain medical licenses in both Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Hold current DEA registration
- Hospital employed practice which includes other specialties such as family medicine and internal medicine.
- Competitive Salary and bonuses based on MGMA data
Generous Benefits package
- Commencement Bonus paid upon starting
- Relocation assistance
- CME – competitive time/money allowance
- Licensure/Dues allowance
- Stipend Available for Residency/Fellowship
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement savings options and more.
- Excellent public and private schools, colleges and universities.
1 hour to Pittsburgh International Airport, 1.5 hours to Cleveland Hopkins Airport