- Permanent, full-time position
- Employed with regional healthcare system
- First year salary starting at $482k, plus lucrative incentive program
- Student loan repayment available and residency/fellowship stipends
- Exceptional referral network – highly regarded health system
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
- Location Details: Brownwood, Texas is a thriving city located on the northern edge of the hill country and is only a short drive to many other major cities in Texas. Brownwood is a small and quaint town, and home to 19,288 people. As the largest city in a 70 mile radius, Brownwood is the ideal place to practice medicine. Brownwood is known for some of the best hunting and fishing in Texas. The people in Brownwood enjoy these recreational perks with less than a ten minute commute to work. The city of Brownwood offers an aquatic center, large recreational lake, and activities that the whole family can enjoy.