Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST POSITION - JOB DETAILS:
- M-F, 8a-4p
- Call 1:3 weekdays and every third weekend
- 15 patients per day
- Level III Trauma
- 212 bed facility, 12 ICU beds
- All ages, a lot of geriatric
- EMR: Cerner
- 45 days for credentialing
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Required
- BLS, ACLS - Required
- Active IA license - Highly Preferred. Can consider IMLC candidates.
- Comfortable taking STEMI call and doing basic intervention - Required
Norcross, Georgia, United States
For over 30 years, Cross Country Locums (formerly Medical Doctor Associates) has provided physician and advanced practice professionals with a variety of placement options including locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm. Cross Country Locums is part of the Cross Country Healthcare family of brands, a national leader in healthcare staffing and workforce solutions.
We have earned the trust...