All Star has a great client needing an Interventional Cardiologist for Locum coverage in Virginia. Some details include:
- M-F, 8a-4:30p, then STEMI-call only at night
- Possibly some inpatient rounding/consults during the day (non-invasive)
- Average 5-10 consults per day and 5-10 follow-ups per day
- Saturday and Sunday, when applicable, are full-call days: expect the full gamut of cases when covering: Interventional and STEMI, rounding, consults, and call, etc...
- Upcoming dates needing coverage:
- 8a Feb 21 until 8a Feb 25 (possibly end 8a Feb 24)
- 8a March 4 until 8a March 10 (possibly end 8a March 9)
- 8a April 3 until 8a April 9
- 8a May 5 until 8a May 8
- 8a June 29 until 8a July 11 (possibly 5p July 10)
- Future dates TBD
- When can you start and what availability can you offer?
- There are no open hearts here
- Impella required, only as a bridge therapy to maintain hemodynamic stability for transport to an open heart facility
- Board Certification in Interventional Cardiology is needed
- What availability can you offer?
- Job ID #47714
All Star Recruiting benefits:
24/7 professional and reliable service;
Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants;
Paid and coordinated travel services;
Member of NALTO